If the position you seek is not posted here, we welcome your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org, as we often hire directly from our internal database, which is regularly updated.
Current Openings :
BDM (Business Development Manager) : 4 Nos
We are looking for experienced Business Development Professional with minimum 2-3 years of experience in handling Software Sales and Marketing functions and assisting Senior Management in their day to day sales process.
- Responsible for getting New Leads/Requirements and maintaining Existing Clients to Enhance Business relations.
- Generate requirements from New Clients and Existing Clients through Cold Calling.
- Understand the requirement and Clients need and Shortlist the Suitable Candidates Based on technological skills, rates and location preferences from the available pool of Resources.
- Negotiate The rates with the Clients and Candidates
- Make timely submissions and provide all the Information to the Client, which is required for making an end Client Submission.
- Follow-up with The Clients on the Progress of the Submittals made.
- Identify and develop business opportunities for the Company’s existing services & Product.
- Inter-personal Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Leadership skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Marketing & Sales Skills
- Problem solving Skills
- General Business Skills
- Creative Ability & Initiatives
- Self Motivated
- Team Player
- Creative & Innovative
- Good attention to details
- Result Driven
- Ethical Behavior
Education Qualification: Graduate: Any, Post Graduate: Any
Minimum Years of Experience: 2-3 Years
- Marketing Background With Innovative Ideas Execution & Software Products
- Fluent English
- Content Writing
- Willing to Travel
Age: 23-40 Years
Salary: 2,50,000 - 3,50,000 P.A
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Business Development / Growing Associate Network